1. Candidate will score 1 mark per every correct answer.
2. Candidate will loose 0.25 marks (in category 1), 0.50 marks (in category 2) & .75 marks (in category 3) as Negative marking per wrong answer.
3. Exam will consist of 100 questions of one mark each.
4. Marks Scored in Current affairs section will have weightage for tie breaking.
5. Exam will consist of only objective type multiple choice questions.
6. Valuation of the results will be done by software and hence will be absolute and will not be subject to any change.
7. Information provided in registration form shall be treated as true and best of knowledge of applicant. In case of any default the participant will be dis-qualified from attempting exam.
8. Exam shall be conducted for 40 minutes. Candidates shall log-in 20 minutes before the commencement of exam.
9. Score will be declared after submission of the answers.
10. Merit List shall be declared within 72 hours of the exam.
11. Mind Marathon will provide service of conduction of exam login, submission, valuation, declaration of result, merit list preparation and distribution of prizes.
12. Mind Marathon will not provide any Hardware and Network support to any candidate. And also shall not be held responsible for failure of the candidate to arrange Hardware and Network services.
13. Once registered, Candidates will not be able to cancel the participation for the quiz. Fees is non-refundable.